Thomas Cook have released their holiday packages for Summer 2019.
Last year summer 2018 went on sale on the 23rd March 2017, this year the tour operator launched summer 2019 on the 1st March 2018.
New for the Canaries
Holiday packages from Liverpool to Lanzarote, thanks to a collaboration with easyJet from the 4th May through to the 26th October 2019
Canary Island Highlights
Three Canary Island hotels were highlighted in the Summer 2019 launch following positive customer feedback:
- Sunwing Resort Fanabe in Tenerife
- Smartline Playa Park in Fuerteventura (Sunny Heart 2017 Winner)
- Sunlight Bahia Principe in Tenerife (Kids for £1 & free kids places)
Thomas Cook already offer an easy check-in service at the following hotels in the Canaries:
- Tenerife: Playa Olid, Best Jacaranda, Sunlight Bahia Principe Costa Adeje & Sunlight Bahia Principe Tenerife
- Gran Canaria: Parque Crisobal, Sentido Gran Canaria Princess, Mirador del Atlantico, Gloria Palace Amadores & Ocean Hill Amadores
The 3 for 2 offer has been replaced with the in-flight extras bundle. The products remain the same, this is 5kg extra luggage, choose your seat and a James Martin meal. Travellers can save 10-17% off the cost of buying these extras individually.
The All Seasons Sale continues including Summer 2019, take advantage of the following BOOKIT discounts:
- £300 discount off packages over £4,000
- £200 discount off packages over £1,500
- £150 discount off packages over £1,000
Make your flight extra special with an upgrade to economy plus from £59.99 per person, per flight. Benefits include a 25kg bag allowance, 10kg hand luggage, priority check in, priority boarding, seat reservation in the first four rows, premium James Martin meal, complimentary drinks and priority security lane (where available).
Book Thomas Cook With Camel Travel
We can book your Thomas Cook Package with a deposit from £50 per person and we’ll add real value to your booking:
- We’ll make sure you’re getting the best Thomas Cook price as well as any special offers
- We’ll take care of doing the actual booking for you
- We’ll contact the hotel in advance to make sure they are aware of your preferences
- We’ll send your travel documents and enter any advanced passenger information required
- For destinations in Lanzarote we’ll prepare a document especially for you, telling you what’s on while you are here, where to eat and suggesting places to visit and events to attend.
- We’re based in Lanzarote if you need any local help or advice
Give us a call on our UK freephone 0800 810 8404 or send us an enquiry to book your next holiday