More and more firms are holding sales conferences and meetings abroad. It’s obviously a fantastic incentive to a team to be taken away for a conference, but it also makes financial sense:
- Low cost flights are often much cheaper than paying mileage allowances or train fares
- Hotels can be much cheaper when compared to the ones in major UK cities
- Selecting a duty free region like The Canary Islands, can save a fortune in the drinks bill!
One thing that is complicated, is arranging it all! But the good news is we can do all that for you! We’ve arranged several in recent years and that means:
- Sorting flights from their closest airport for all delegates
- Entering everyone’s advance passenger information and checking them in, emailing their boarding passes
- Pulling together all the transfers from airport to hotel in the most economical way
- Making sure the right people are allocated the right rooms at the hotel – you can’t have the MD in a mountain view room and a junior sales person in a suite!
- Preparing a travel document so one person at the company has everyone’s details, check in times etc.
- Providing a single point of contact in our office, so people can contact us if they need any help at all, before, during or after the trip
All that happens with one phone call to us! We’ll collate all the information, give you a fixed price and then get to work doing everything that needs to be done.
So, if you want to know what it would cost to have your next team meeting in the sunshine, get in touch. Call us free on 0800 810 8404 or fill in the form below, mentioning “business conference” and we’ll get back to you.