This twin centre offer departs from London Heathrow on the 1st February for 4 nights in Boston, USA followed by 3 nights in Reykjavik, Iceland.
4 nights 4* Yotel in Boston (premium queen room)
What to do in Boston:
* These town houses situated on Acorn Street (pictured above) is the most photographed street in Boston, situated on Beacon Hill
* Walk The Freedom Trail, this 2.5 mile route starts from the State House and covers 16 historic sites.
* Visit the Skywalk Observatory for a 360 degree panoramic city view
* Taste cream pie, lobster roll or clam chowder for a local gastronomy experience
3 nights 3* Arctic Comfort Hotel in Reykjavik (double / twin room)
What to do in Reykjavik:
*Go on the Northern Lights Mystery Tour included with this package
* Visit the Sun Voyager sculpture (pictured above) by Jón Gunnar Árnason described as a dreamboat, or an ode to the sun
* Enjoy a spa experience at the Blue Lagoon
* Eat Pylsur (hotdog), Skyr (creamy dairy product) or if you’re feeling brave fermented shark for an authentic taste of Iceland
Flights from London Heathrow to Boston & Reykjavik with Icelandic Air
7 nights hotel accommodation, room only
Northern Lights Mystery Tour
This twin centre trip to Boston & Reykjavik is available from £799 per person, based on 2 adults travelling.
Regional departures also available.
Please telephone 0800 810 8404 for more details and to book this USA / Iceland package or email email@example.com