We’ve created this reference page to help our clients travelling shortly have all the latest, official travel information to hand.
Traffic Light Status
Check the individual country restrictions regards departing the UK for international travel.
UK Passport Check
Make sure that your UK passports are still valid for travel to Europe, as your expiry date may be sooner than the one printed in your passport. If you have had extra time included on your renewal, this is no longer valid since Brexit.
Fully vaccinated travellers can download or request a Covid-19 Certificate for international travel. The digital versions are recommended which can be shown on your phone or tablet.
- England: Download the NHS App or call 119 to request a copy by post. The postal request should be made within 4 weeks of your departure date and takes approximately 5 working days to be received.
- Scotland: Download the NHS Scotland App or get a record of your vaccination status or call the helpline 0808 196 8565 between 10:00-18:00 to receive a copy by first class post.
- Wales: Download your NHS Covid Pass or call 0300 303 5667 between 09:00-17:00 to request a Covid Pass for essential international travel. NB. it can take up to 10 working days for a certificate to arrive.
- Northern Ireland: If travelling up to 19th July 2021 an interim certificate can be requested for collection at one of three sites. Details of the digital version haven’t been made available as yet.
Travelling to Spain
Official websites to help with planning a visit to Spain.
- FCDO advice for Spain (UK advice for travelling to Spain)
- Travelling to the Canary Islands (Canary Islands official advice)
- Spanish Health Ministry (risk status for European & third countries)
- SPTH (health form to be completed by all visitors)
- Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (entry advice for Spain)
- Canary Islands Covid Insurance (protection for visitors with Covid in resort)
Travelling back to England (Find a UK government approved supplier day 2 & 8 tests)
Travelling back to Scotland (Must use CTM day 2 & 8 tests)
If you prefer to take a test with you for your pre-departure Covid test in resort, the Co-op Pharmacy can supply Lateral Flow Tests. Use code TravelC20 for £5 discount to reduce the cost to £20 per test.
Use code MCOOP if ordering from Randox Health for reduced test prices. A Day 2 test includes Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) priced at £43 per person.