Everybody has heard of Thomas Cook – one of the world’s iconic travel brands. The company was started by, you’ve guessed it, Thomas Cook, in 1841. His first tour was a one day rail excursion from Leicester to Loughborough at a Shilling a head! Business really took off for him when he started offering day packages by rail to London for the Great Exhibition of 1851, and by 1855, he had expanded to offer package a grand circular tour to include Brussels, Cologne, the Rhine, Heidelberg, Baden-Baden, Strasbourg and Paris, returning to London via Le Havre or Dieppe.
These days Thomas Cook is a huge company, listed on the stick exchange, and it offers all kinds of holidays, all over the world.
They have a reasonable presence here in The Canaries, and we find their pricing of some hotels is very competitive, so we recommend them when it’s the best option.
They have some great features:
- More regional airports than many – including Bristol, Bournemouth, Exeter and Aberdeen
- Their customer care reputation is good
- Generally, they use their own aircraft and their fleet is fairly new and comfortable
- Most of their accommodation is either full board or all inclusive
- Their local reps here in The Canaries are good
So why should you book your Thomas Cook holiday with us? We add value for you:
- We’ll do all of the booking for you
- We’ll contact the hotel to tell them you are one of our clients and to do our best to get your choice of room
- We’ll prepare a document for you before you travel, listing things to do events for your dates and various other recommendations, based on what we know about you and tailored to you
- We’re here, in The Canaries, if you need any help or advice while on holiday, and we speak Spanish
Lastly, you won’t pay any more when booking a Thomas Cook holiday with us, but we hope you’ll agree we add real value for you.
Can we price your next trip?