Scarlet Lady was the first ship to launch in the brand new “rebellious luxe” range from Virgin Voyages. VV cruises are aimed at a new adults only market. Pitched to fit between premium and luxury cruise lines, their ships are sleek, sassy and adult by design.
Virgin Voyages is a mind set rather than aimed at a particular age group. Offering something different to the standard cruises currently on the market. Think young at heart, aimed at adults who previously thought a cruise would be too stuffy and boring. You won’t find a buffet restaurant on a Virgin Voyage cruise, instead dine at one of 20+ eateries on demand.
For extensive information and ship details, please read more of our information here: Virgin Voyages.
Scarlet Lady Cruise Offers
Deposits for cabins are from £175pp, suites are from £550pp.
Sailors must be FULLY vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to Sailing, with a minimum of two clear weeks after the second vaccination and have proof of vaccination status.
Over $600 of value is automatically included in your cruise:
- Wifi included – stay connected, where ever you are on the ship
- Food included – Dine out in any of the 20+ eateries with no extra charge
- Tips included – All gratuities covered for your onboard experience
- Fitness included – Group fitness classes are free of charge
- Soft drinks included – keep hydrated with water, soft drinks, tea & coffee
Fire & Sunset Soirees + 2 Nights in Miami & 7 Nights in Cancun – November 2021 from £2799ppp
- Departing on: 29 November 2021
- Sailing on: 1 December 2021
- Set sail from: Miami • Nassau • The Beach Club at Bimini • Miami
- 2 Nights pre cruise stay in Miami at The Confidante Miami Beach (room only)
- 4 Night Caribbean Voyage (full board)
- 7 Nights post cruise stay in Cancun at Moon Palace (all inclusive)
- Return flights from: LHR-MIA with British Airways, MIA-CUN with American Airlines, CUN-MIA-LHR with British Airways
- Insider Cabin £2799 per person
- Sea View Cabin £2889 per person
- Sea Terrace Cabin £2974 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
(Offer published 7 Oct 2021) Request more info about this Scarlet Lady cruise offer.
Celebrate New Year In Style from £3899pp
- Departing on: 27 December 2021
- Sailing on: 29 December 2021
- Set sail from Miami: Miami • Nassau • The Beach Club at Bimini • Miami
- 2 Nights pre cruise stay in Miami at Fontainebleau (room only)
- 4 Nights on board Scarlet New Years Ahoy – Insider Cabin (full board)
- 7 Nights post cruise stay in Miami at Grand Beach Hotel (room only)
- Return flights from: LHR-MIA with Virgin Atlantic
- Insider Cabin £3849 per person
- Sea View Cabin £3999 per person
- Sea Terrace Cabin £4149 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
(Published 27 September 2021) Request more info about this Scarlet Lady cruise offer.
Based at Terminal V in Miami the Scarlet Lady focuses on Caribbean itineraries.
- Riviera Maya: (5 nights) Miami-Cozumel-Playa del Carmen-The Beach Club at Bimini-Miami
- Dominican Daze: (5 nights) Miami-The Beach Club at Bimini-Puerto Plata-Miami
- Fire & Sunsest Soirées: (4 nights) Miami-Nassau-The Beach Club at Bimini-Miami
- Mayan Sol: (5 nights) Miami-Costa Maya-The Beach Club at Bimini-Miami
- Western Caribbean Charm: (6 nights) Miami-Roatan-Costa Maya-The Beach Club at Bimini-Miami
- Eastern Caribbean Antilles: (8 nights) Miami-Puerto Plata-San Juan-St.Croix-The Beach Club at Bimini-Miami
The Beach Club at Bimini
Every cruise departing from Terminal V in Miami on the Scarlet Lady will spend a day at The Beach Club.
Lounge by the beach or pool, the choice is yours. For the more active, you can take a heritage tour of Bimini, or go scuba diving to discover more about this Caribbean island.
We love the vibe in Miami! We’d suggest taking in a longer stay than just than one night pre cruise stay, or extending your trip for a few nights post cruise. Ocean Drive is littered with Art Deco buildings, pavement cafés and classic cars. South Beach is the picture postcard coastline of white sand and amazing lifeguard huts stretching for miles. Little Havana is full of Cuban delights, including handmade cigars. Lincoln Road is the place for high street shopping, whilst the Dolphin Mall is worth stopping by for outlet shopping on your way to / from the airport.
(click any image to open the gallery and see the captions)
How to book the Scarlet Lady
We are a qualified agency to book Virgin Voyages. Contact us to design your Scarlet Lady cruise package, we can tailor make an itinerary to include flights, transfers, pre & post hotels and your cruise.
Freephone 0800 810 8404.