From £1,479pp | 8 Days | 11 Meals
Prices are per person for tour only based on 2 people sharing.
Jun 24, 2018 – Jul 1, 2018
Save up to £500pp when you book before 31st May 2018
Other dates are also available. Please enquire below.
A Music Lovers Dream
Experience the unique city of New Orleans, where jazz, food and fun are always on the menu.
Spend two nights in Memphis, “birthplace of the blues,” and tour Elvis Presley’s Graceland.
Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. Tour historic RCA Studio B and see where country legends recorded hit songs.
Your tour – at a glance
- Embark on a one-of-a-kind tour of Memphis where local musicians share the story of the city’s musical heritage and history.
- Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry, the “home of American music.”
- Tour the historic RCA Studio B for an up-close look at Nashville’s oldest remaining recording studio.
- Visit Graceland, the palatial home of Elvis Presley.
- Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame, the largest museum of popular music in the world.
- Visit the historic Ryman Auditorium.
Choice On Tour
- In New Orleans, enjoy a walking tour of the French Quarter or set out on a panoramic drive through the city with a local guide.
- Discover how to cook New Orleans-style during a unique cooking demonstration at the New Orleans School of Cooking.
- Stop to taste a true New Orleans favourite — beignets at Café Du Monde.
- Indulge in a culinary and wine tasting experience at Belle Meade Plantation.
“We’ve been to Memphis and Nashville, and here’s what we thought.”
Want to know more?