Levi Roots, famous for his Reggae Reggae Sauce is hosting an Exclusive 7 Night cooking experience “Rum, Rhythm and Roots” at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica.
Departing from London Gatwick on the 18th January 2017, participants will be staying at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica for 7 nights, in a Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside One Bedroom Villa Suite. The package priced at £1499pp includes:
• Seven Nights’ Accommodation at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in a Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside One Bedroom Villa Suite.
• Return economy class flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick.
• Free No.1 Traveller Executive Lounge Pass with Premium Security at London Gatwick.
• Roundtrip Transfers.
• Exclusive private one hour welcome cocktail reception with open bar.
• Exclusive gala dinner with Levi Roots including a singing performance from the man himself.
• Two Cooking Masterclasses with Levi Roots.
• Visit to local food market for fresh, authentic produce.
• Pre-gala dinner photo session, plus complimentary photo to take home.
There are two sides to every story. This new all-inclusive resort has a hot new beach club, 11 bars – including the Caribbean’s first speakeasy – and 16 totally on-trend restaurants. It’s exciting and it’s happening – but only when you want it to be. Because the other side of Sandals Ochi Beach Resort offers unsurpassed privacy when you want a more serene escape. A true Garden of Eden encompassing over 100 acres, this resort is so vast and lush that, no matter where you find yourself, you’ll always feel as if there’s plenty of space for just the two of you. All the things that make Jamaica such a uniquely spectacular destination are at the heart of Sandals Ochi. Jamaica’s most dramatic luxury all-inclusive resort has truly arrived.
Keith Valentine Graham, better known as Levi Roots, is a British-Jamaican reggae musician, television personality, celebrity chef, businessman and multi-millionaire. His Reggae Reggae Sauce which includes Jamaican jerk spice, became famous after appearing on Dragons’ Den.
Contact Julie on our UK Freephone 0800 810 8404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this special gastronomy week in Jamaica.