This is an exclusive package departing from a number of regional airports in early 2018 and enjoying 3 or 4 nights in the spectacular arctic region of Iceland.
You’ll be flying into Reykjavik, and transferring to Akureyri, just 62KM from the arctic circle. The town sits on a beautiful fjord and is surrounded by mountains. It’s perfect for exploring Iceland’s natural wonders.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Enjoy the incredible northern lights
- Relax in the geothermal outdoor pools where the water is at 36 degrees centigrade
- See humpback whales, seals, arctic horses and birds in their natural habitat
- Enjoy excellent Icelandic cuisine
- Explore the amazing country on dog sleds, jeeps and snow mobiles
The package includes two free excursions – an 8 hour visit to the land of fire and ice and a 4 hour evening search for the northern lights. There are several other optional excursions available, including whale watching, a cruise and a beer spa!
The price includes:
- Return flights from Exeter, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Humberside, East Midlands, Liverpool, Leeds Bradford or Norwich
- 20KG hold luggage and 5KG hand luggage per person
- Return airport transfers
- Either 3 or 4 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- WIFI at the hotel
- The two excursions mentioned above
- The services of an in-resort rep
- Fully ATOL protected
The price is £699 per person for the 3 night stays and £749 per person for the 4 night stays.
Departures are in January and February 2018.
Deposit is just £100 per person.
Book today by calling us free on 0800 810 8404 or if you want more information complete the form below: