Quantum Of The Seas
This fly cruise package starts with flights to Shanghai and 3 nights there in a 4 star hotel, before transferring to Royal Caribbean’s magnificent Quantum of the Seas for a 5 night cruise taking in Kobe and Nagoya in Japan before returning to Shanghai.
Shanghai, with a population of 24 million is the world’s most populous city and is the showpiece city of China’s economic boom.
Kobe is on Japan’s main island and is the origin of the world famous Kobe Beef.
Nagoya is on the Pacific coast of Honshu island and many of Japan’s famous manufacturing brands are based in the city.
Experience both China and Japan, as well as one of the world’s iconic cruise ships.
Quantum of the Seas features:
- The famous robot bartenders
- On board flow rider surfing
- North Star 360 degree viewing pod
- A chamber where you can “fly”
- A rock climbing wall
Of course, she also has dozens of bars and restaurants and world class entertainment.
This package includes:
- Return flights from London departing 19th April 2018 (Other dates available through 2017 and 2018, just ask)
- Return transfers
- 3 nights and the Rayfont Celebrity 4 star hotel in Shangai
- 5 nights aboard ship
Interior cabins from £1129 per person
Sea view cabins from £1179 per person
Balcony cabins from £1289 per person *Best value
Get in touch with us today for more information