The Best of Italy 15 day tour starts in the “Eternal City” of Rome and finishes along the romantic canals of Venice.
Join a small group of 1-12 people (aged from 15 years upwards) travelling across Italy to experience fabulous Italian cuisine and discover the beautiful countryside and historic cities along the way.
- Wander around Rome’s famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica and much more. This is a city that bucket lists were made for
- Meet Michelangelo’s David in Florence and discover the city beneath the centuries of Renaissance art
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa may be Pisa’s most iconic image, but the city offers so much more. The Piazza dei Miracoli and Pisa Baptistry are masterpieces in Medieval-Italian architecture
- Cycle across the Tuscan hinterland and work up an appetite for incredible feasts of delicious local ingredients
- Walk along Cinque Terre’s rocky coastal pathways, calling into the sleepy pastel villages of Manarola, Riomaggiore and Vernazza
- Head to a tiny hamlet in the heart of Piedmont and sample world-class local wines from unique gapes grown only in this region
- Spend a day exploring the beautiful villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como, criss-crossing the lake by ferry. Taking a turn about the grounds of Bellagio’s grand Villa Melzi can make you truly feel La Dolce Vita
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights
Day 1: Rome
Day 2: Rome / Florence
Day 3: Florence
Day 4: Lucca
Day 5: Pisa / Lucca
Day 6: Lucca
Day 7: La Spezia
Day 8: Cinque Terre / La Spezia
Day 9: Portofino Peninsular / Asti
Day 10: Asti
Day 11: Milan / Italian Lakes
Day 12: Italian Lakes
Day 13: Venice
Day 14: Venice
Day 15: Venice
Meals: 7 breakfasts
Transport: Train, Private vehicle, Bicycle, Boat, Public bus, Metro
Accommodation: Hotel (11 nights), Private apartment (3 nights)
Piazzale Michelangelo Evening Picnic Florence
Lucca Bicycle Tour
Pisa Half Day Trip
Cinque Terre Day Trip
Portofino Peninsula Walk and Boat Ride
Asti Winery Visit
Milan Duomo Roof Visit
Milan Half Day Trip
Lake Como Ferry Pass
Venice Traghetto Ride
This 15 day tour is available throughout 2017 and 2018, the offer price from £2110pp is based on departures during April 2018.
The package is based on 2 adults sharing a twin room.
Departures available on Mondays and Thursdays.
Flights from UK to Rome and from Venice to UK can be added to provide an ATOL protected package.
Single travellers will be allocated rooms to share with travellers of the same sex.
The price of a single supplement from £420 extra, doesn’t include the nights in Lucca & La Spezia/Cinque Terre where single rooms may not be available. If a single room becomes available at check-in for these nights, there may be the option to upgrade to a single room and pay the surcharge locally for that night.
- Call free from UK 0800 810 8404.
- Call from anywhere +44 (0) 161 408 4892
- Skype us Camelmediagroup